Santi Heated BZ400 + FE Artic one piece base?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a Warm & Safe 12V heated shirt and, I have combined it with their heated leggings, socks, and glove liners once. After using it like that the one time, I have only dived with the heated shirt since. I just wanted to see what it would be like with everything on.

Warm & Safe Heated Clothing the Warmest Clothing in the Universe

I have been using their heated gear for motorcycle riding for over 10 years. It is really good stuff. I think the 12v heated shirt is better than the Light Monkey (at least, on paper - I haven't tried the LM). It's 7 heating panels, instead of the LM's 2 and puts out something like 42W (about the same as the LM). And the shirt is about half the price of the LM.

Their gear is all designed to plug together, if you want to add the leggings, socks, and/or glove liners.

Thanks for the link, I’ve needed to replace my old heated socks and have been looking for something that uses carbon fiber vs wire. I put my order in, 3 days shipping. Now I just need the ice to melt so I can get back in the water.

Back
Top Bottom