Santi drysuit how long does it take to ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8-9 weeks sounds like a rocket speed with Santi depends on the timelines of the people around me who ordered Santi. But, finger crossed, really wish you could received it as soon as possible!
Well I just go an update, and apparently Santi is on summer holiday for 2 week right now. So now its 10-11 weeks.

Just got a shipping notice from Huish, my xmission has shipped. 21 weeks from the time it was ordered.

There are tons of materials shortages for all industries. Labor shortages, too.

It’s just the way things go these days. I ordered my rebreather in April and last I heard it will ship mid September.
what ccr did you order?

UPDATES:
The COO from Santi Poland replied to my email quickly and she said that all orders from April in their system were rather delivered already unless there was some problem with the order. They need the serial number to locate my order. But every time I ask my dealer, they always say they don't know the serial number, and they say the serial number is printed on the suit, so they have to wait until the suit arrives to know. Then I was like: Huhhhh? :oops::oops::oops:
I am so confused.

Santi has a summer promo on also. Free set of Flex 190 undergarments with orders placed July 1st to August 31st. Santi site - choose News scroll down...

@Vivace_Air :

Halcyon is the distributor for Santi in the United States. Perhaps you can inquire with Halcyon. You should provide the name of the shop, from where you ordered the suit and the date you had paid for the suit. Halcyon should have knowledge if a shortage of material has caused a production delay of your suit.

O.

Back
Top Bottom