Santi drysuit how long does it take to ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting you posted this as I am literally in the process of placing an order for an E Lite and was wondering about shipping times also. I was quoted 8-9 weeks and that is with all my measurement adjustments as well.

Once I get the order finalized ill keep you posted if it actually ships in 8-9 weeks.

Just a follow up. I placed my Santi order 12 Aug, and was just told it will ship Monday 26 Sep. via Fedex. So basically little over 6 weeks total.

Also crazy good deals on Santi suits right now if you buy them in the EU due to the exchange rate to the USD. I Pick up an E-Lite for €2,090 euro shipped (USD $2,030). With 5 alterations, Santi Smart seals, halcyon pee valve, name embroidery on pockets and free under garment. I checked with DRIS and they wanted $3,300 for the same suit. USD $1,270 savings. Plus DRIS quoted me 5-6 months lead time.

1663985641991.png

Are you going to get taxes on it? Since those are tax free prices. I don't know how US customs work, but on that price, I would be charged +32% of taxes and fees

Sorry for the super delayed updates.
I finally received my suit at the end of September. I have to say, it was worth the wait. I love the design and the high quality. The reason it came so late is because my dealer didn’t submit my order in time…. which is ridiculous, I know. If I hadn’t sent an email to Santi’s headquarter, this would have gone unnoticed.
Anyway, I have two drysuit now, one Santi E Motion plus ladies first, the other one is a back up suit, DUI FLX Extreme. Both of them are great suits. But if I would like to buy the third one, I will chose Santi for sure.

Sorry for the super delayed updates.
I finally received my suit at the end of September. I have to say, it was worth the wait. I love the design and the high quality. The reason it came so late is because my dealer didn’t submit my order in time…. which is ridiculous, I know. If I hadn’t sent an email to Santi’s headquarter, this would have gone unnoticed.
Anyway, I have two drysuit now, one Santi E Motion plus ladies first, the other one is a back up suit, DUI FLX Extreme. Both of them are great suits. But if I would like to buy the third one, I will chose Santi for sure.
Other than possibly getting sized into a better fit, what do you like more about the Santi?

Are you going to get taxes on it? Since those are tax free prices. I don't know how US customs work, but on that price, I would be charged +32% of taxes and fees

Shipping out of EU so no EU VAT. I never got taxed on it.

Also for an update it took almost exactly 7 weeks from time of order until I had it in my hands to get my Santi order. Which in the grand schedule of things especially with all the raw material shortages and supply chain issues 7 weeks is not too bad. And WAY! WAY! faster and cheaper! than any N. American dealer.

Basically got a brand new semi custom Santi suit for USD$2,000 delivered in 7 weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom