San MArcos River Clean Up Trashure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yall have a fantastic time, I know it's going to be so much fun! I've been fantasizing about going, but reality is that my yougest child is a senior, and it's prom night this Sat.

In rural NE.Tex, prom night is something that the jr. class students/parents plan for months, work on for days, and work on decorations for hours, all for a 2-3 hours dance. My wedding dress didn't cost half of what these prom dresses cost! But, it's a big deal for her, so I just smile and ooh and ahhh and take plenty of pictures! After-party at my house this year, yeah- I'M STAYING HOME. lol.

Besides, she goes to college soon, she won't be around my house forever. Yall are probably going to have to help me through empty nest and midlife crisis all at once. I feel one coming on! LOL.

Again, I know you're going to have a blast, laugh a bunch for me. And maybe blow a bubble or two...

Foo

Hey Swampers this Sat is the river cleanup....suppose to get a front through here today but suppose to be in the mid seventies Sat but it will be chilly Sat morning. It will make the river feel that much warmer...

Who's gonna be there?. . :06:

Will try to have some kind of Sign..I drive a red 99 Tahoe Doug and Dee will be there in there new divemobile....

Anyone coming in Friday night that might want to meet up with me and Dee and Doug for dinner around 7:30?

Hope to see a bunch of you Swampers on Sat

yeah got a ride now.

Parrothead - I am goignt o make a sign for the swampdivers and i will have a big pop-up canopy for us to chill under.

We're packed and ready to leave soon as Beast gets home from work.

Phaze...I'll bring the Swamper banner just in case. Knowing Ann and Beast, we'll get to the river early.

acb.sized.jpg

Dee you and Beast think about what you guys will be hungry for by the time you get to San Marcos.. of course we have all the standard restuarants mexican, italian etc.

AAAHHHH,
Im SO :censored: MAD
I cant go. some :censored: thing came up just today i am gonna be :censored: busy all :censored: day tomorrow.

you guys have fun and take a lot of pictures. i am working on a photo page for the
swamdivers.com site and hopefully will have somthing good soon. Send me your pics so i can have something to work with.

I'll be there. Wife/buddy just had surgery so, if she joins us, she can't dive.

awap:
I'll be there. Wife/buddy just had surgery so, if she joins us, she can't dive.

Register her as a bank walker so she can still get a ticket to possibly win a door prize. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom