San MArcos River Clean Up Trashure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phazeshyft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
April 2nd in San Marcos "The Dive Shop" http://www.divesanmarcos.com/
is hosting their River Clean up Trashure Hunt once again.

I attended this last year for my first time and it was a blast. Their is nothing
like drifting down a crystal clear river, and FOR FREE. not only that but that feed you as well. The Dive Shop hosts this every year in order to clean up the river before the season really gets going.

So whats in it for us?

Free Food, Free Diving, Free Prizes (kinda redundant huh?), and a hellavuh good time.

Last year one person in our group one a New Ruglator Bag, I won a technical diving video, and one person won a Brand new Regulator.

We are looking forward to it again.

Remmber April 2nd, i will post more info as i get it.

Phazeshyft:
April 2nd in San Marcos "The Dive Shop" http://www.divesanmarcos.com/
is hosting their River Clean up Trashure Hunt once again.

I attended this last year for my first time and it was a blast. Their is nothing
like drifting down a crystal clear river, and FOR FREE. not only that but that feed you as well. The Dive Shop hosts this every year in order to clean up the river before the season really gets going.

So whats in it for us?

Free Food, Free Diving, Free Prizes (kinda redundant huh?), and a hellavuh good time.

Last year one person in our group one a New Ruglator Bag, I won a technical diving video, and one person won a Brand new Regulator.

We are looking forward to it again.

Remmber April 2nd, i will post more info as i get it.

Hi Phazeshyft, haven't heard from you in a while. I won the reg last year.

I was by the dive shop last weekend, but I won't be able to attend this year :17: my husband has been planning to go to his class reunion for the last 6 months. Who has a class reunion in Apr. I guess I should be the good wife and go along. Allthough I may jump ship at the last minute and do the trashure hunt.

It was a lot of fun last year and it was all FREE. I hope a lot of Swampers turn out this year. I really hate to miss it.
Ann

Hey D, Count me in as a maybe, been wanting to try the river out for awhile. This could be just the excuse I need, but I won't know if I can make it until a week or two prior..
Any camping type areas close by?

I keep hearing how much fun this is...Beast and I hope to go. 'Course with his job we never know til the last minute for sure. Gee, I sound like Foo! :D

Ann...I guess bunking with you guys is out. :D You know you want to dive instead of hobknob with the class!

Dee:
I keep hearing how much fun this is...Beast and I hope to go. 'Course with his job we never know til the last minute for sure. Gee, I sound like Foo! :D

Ann...I guess bunking with you guys is out. :D You know you want to dive instead of hobknob with the class!

That goes without saying, but I still may do it. class reunions are sooo boring when you don't know anyone. They sit around and talk about back when. When it gets closer I will let you know.

Maybe if Beast has to work we can make it a girls weekend.

I am so ready to dive. I finally got my gauge hanging thingy worked out on my BC. Still haven't received my new mask been 3 weeks now.
Ann

Let me know when you get your mask and how you like it. I got my new glasses yesterday and a new mask is definately needed.

Dee:
Gee, I sound like Foo! :D

...some have it, Dee, and some don't- A life, I mean! We're all busy people, for sure. Hey, that weekend is a possibility for us, but remains to be seen, also.

Oops, I'm starting to sound like Dee! ;o)

Foo

I am a maybe on this one....will know closer to the date.

I'm planning on comming. Just had a wisdom tooth pulled monday so this would be my first dive since. I think 6 weeks is enough time for the hole to close up.

I looking forward to attending this event.I probable will spend the night in San Marcos.

Back
Top Bottom