S620 X-TI Knob / Microadjust Disassembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hessian

Registered
Reaction score
I've been following (The s600 service video) and its service manual to disassemble most of my s620 regulator while making adjustments where there are differences between the S600 and S620.

I've hit a wall on disassembling the knob and microadjust however. Screwing the microadjust clockwise doesn't seem to release the microadjust assembly, nor does it seem obvious how to get the knob off.

Anyone have the service manual or just tips on how to get this final part disassembled?

Thanks

Correct, you have to unscrew the adjustment screw clockwise, but sometimes, if there is no lube on the o-ring, it seems that it doesn't work, but you have already unscrewed the adjustment screw and you just have to push it out with something.
If the screw is stuck, you can help yourself also with some liquid silicone in the housing.
Just turn the screw first counter clockwise to distribute the silicone on the threads, then turn it clockwise to remove it from the housing.
You can PM me if you need printed support....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom