New Deep6 Signature Series Service Manual (v2.0)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep6_Official

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Reposting from FB:

Today we are excited to announce the release of v2.0 of our Signature Series service manual, authored by @rsingler.

The new manual is a complete re-write and replacement for prior revisions, featuring tons of new information and updates.

Changes include:
- Overall flow, organization, and detail enhancements.
- In-line trouble shooting techniques and tips.
- Preferred and alternate tool choices.
- Alternate methods added.
- Dedicated troubleshooting section.
- Quick Reference Service Guides.
- Printable Service Kit Identification Sheets.
- Improved regulator schematics.
- Supplemental Appendix for faceplate disassembly.

I can't say enough about how amazed we are with this new manual. The final product has been months in the making and is a must have for all Deep6 service instructors, technicians, and customers with a general interest in learning about regulator service and repair.

We would also like to extend a special thanks to @wetb4igetinthewater and Tyler Geotze for being part of the review team.

As always, the manual is available for free directly on the Deep6 website. We encourage you to give it a read!

Get your copy from the link below!

Reposting from FB:

Today we are excited to announce the release of v2.0 of our Signature Series service manual, authored by @rsingler.

The new manual is a complete re-write and replacement for prior revisions, featuring tons of new information and updates.

Changes include:
- Overall flow, organization, and detail enhancements.
- In-line trouble shooting techniques and tips.
- Preferred and alternate tool choices.
- Alternate methods added.
- Dedicated troubleshooting section.
- Quick Reference Service Guides.
- Printable Service Kit Identification Sheets.
- Improved regulator schematics.
- Supplemental Appendix for faceplate disassembly.

I can't say enough about how amazed we are with this new manual. The final product has been months in the making and is a must have for all Deep6 service instructors, technicians, and customers with a general interest in learning about regulator service and repair.

We would also like to extend a special thanks to @wetb4igetinthewater and Tyler Geotze for being part of the review team.

As always, the manual is available for free directly on the Deep6 website. We encourage you to give it a read!

Get your copy from the link below!

All of my regs are Deep6 Signature. Five years ago, I wasn't sure when I went down this path if this would be a good or bad decision. I've now done well over 400 dives with them around the world. One of the best scuba purchases I've ever made.

Although it's not my primary area of expertise, I've written user manuals and technical articles... particularly during my time at Booz, Allen & Hamilton for the US DoD. The Deep Six team did a great job with their new new service manual. It should serve as an industry standard for how this type of manual should be organized and written. Great job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom