Rumors and Rumors - Enough Rumors about Aqua Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From another post:
What does this mean? If I stay at the Bahia and dive with you what sort of boat will I be on and will I depart from your downtown Pier (When you're alone, and life is making you lonely, you can always go.....downtown).

If you stay at the Bahia, Casa Mexicana, or the Safari Inn, you will not notice any changes. We are all still here.

My name is Bill Horn, for 28 years the majority owner and manager of Aqua Safari Cozumel - now the oldest dive shop in Mexico.
Chico's Dive Shop in Puerto Vallarta says it's been around since 1968. Your website says 43 years, which would put you back as far as 1970 or 1969. Maybe the second oldest?

Chico's Dive Shop in Puerto Vallarta says it's been around since 1968. Your website says 43 years, which would put you back as far as 1970 or 1969. Maybe the second oldest?

Our website needs to be updated. I have a deed where Aqua Safari was incorporated in August of 1966 - which was when the tax man arrived in Cozumel, and said...... what are you guys doin?

...I have a deed where Aqua Safari was incorporated in August of 1966 - which was when the tax man arrived in Cozumel, and said...... what are you guys doin?

In 1966 all that I could say was "I want more Fuit Loops, where is my tricycle and when is Jonny Quest and The Monkees on (TV)?" :rofl3:

Congratulations for such longevity!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hi Bill,
Congratulations on the deal. I have not seen anything on this board regarding rumours other than the rumour whether Aqua Safari was sold or not. We have Deb to keep us aware of the facts and squelch any rumours re this or anything else in Cozumel.
Enjoy your life of leisure and I truly hope that the shop,operations and staff remain intact and unchanged.
See you in a couple of weeks!
Ken

In 1966 all that I could say was "I want more Fuit Loops, where is my tricycle and when is Jonny Quest and The Monkees on (TV)?" :rofl3:

Congratulations for such longevity!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Y'make me feel sooooo old !
But I like your dancin bananas !!!!
But I've only been here since '78.
35 años
Time flies

Back
Top Bottom