Rumors and Rumors - Enough Rumors about Aqua Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Safari

Registered
Reaction score
It amazes me how rumors propagate.
Beware of false rumors.

My name is Bill Horn, for 28 years the majority owner and manager of Aqua Safari Cozumel - now the oldest dive shop in Mexico.

Palace Resorts have purchased Aqua Safari's boats, dive equipment and have contracted our entire crew. We continue to function as always. Donna is preciously prompt in answering reservation requests at dive@aquasafari.com, our dive boats are running, our crews and divemasters continue to provide good solid safe diving. Our instructors are busy this high season.

Disregard the many false rumors such as "we've closed, we are no longer around so come dive with US", and simply call Donna at 52 987 872 0101 or email us at dive@aquasafari.com

Safe Diving Always,
Aqua Safari
Bill Horn

I know one thing- Angel that is at the palace shop is a great guy. Miss him from my shop, but stopped in to say hi to him last week.

Speaking of rumors, and merely out of curiousity relating to a recent thread concerning the purchase by the Palace resorts, how much of the typical $2000 per room resort credit (for a one week stay in Junior suite) may now be used for diving with Aqua Safari? I know from three previous stays at the Palace that it used to be limited to about $150, but others maintained that since the purchase, a Palace guest may use an unlimited amount of the credit for diving with you.

Out of personal preference I dive with an operation running sixpacks. But perhaps this information would be of great interest to others - guests of the Palace considering their options. And here's an opportunity to get the straight scoop!

Must have missed something?? Hadn't noticed a lot of 'rumors' going round about Aqua Safari .... I did notice Aqua Safari revived and responded to a thread who's last post was 9 years ago in 2004. Are they just catching up on their reading?? :shocked2:

Hi K, I think I recall some chatter about this a few weeks ago. Overall, I just don't understand this thing about Rumors in Cozumel and that something was spun incorrectly. ....really... ??? NEVER !!! LOL... :eyebrow: Regardless, it is good to see an Official statement which deals with the issue directly.

Aqua Safari has an 8-pack, which isn't offered by the usual domestic brewers... Don't know if it's available for resort credit though.

The Ocean boats are great trips. Give 'em the opportunity to show you some excellent diving.

How about a Fish ID course, too?! (jejeje)

We never heard a thing in Key West.... :D

From another post:

Small is beautiful. This day and age, we are a small operator.

What does this mean? If I stay at the Bahia and dive with you what sort of boat will I be on and will I depart from your downtown Pier (When you're alone, and life is making you lonely, you can always go.....downtown).

I know one thing- Angel that is at the palace shop is a great guy. Miss him from my shop, but stopped in to say hi to him last week.

Yo have made Angel smile.:D Thank you !

---------- Post added February 27th, 2013 at 07:53 PM ----------

Speaking of rumors, and merely out of curiousity relating to a recent thread concerning the purchase by the Palace resorts, how much of the typical $2000 per room resort credit (for a one week stay in Junior suite) may now be used for diving with Aqua Safari? I know from three previous stays at the Palace that it used to be limited to about $150, but others maintained that since the purchase, a Palace guest may use an unlimited amount of the credit for diving with you.

Out of personal preference I dive with an operation running sixpacks. But perhaps this information would be of great interest to others - guests of the Palace considering their options. And here's an opportunity to get the straight scoop!

I am told that you may now use all your credits towards the 2 tank dive trips.

---------- Post added February 27th, 2013 at 07:56 PM ----------

Must have missed something?? Hadn't noticed a lot of 'rumors' going round about Aqua Safari .... I did notice Aqua Safari revived and responded to a thread who's last post was 9 years ago in 2004. Are they just catching up on their reading?? :shocked2:

DiverKat; I confess I don't spend much time on the internet. There must be many more threads I've missed. I'm afraid I'm not even catching up on the reading now. NINE years flew by? Lordy!!!

Come back and post more often. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom