Rolock 90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for ressurecting an old thread, but is there a way to protect suit ring when not wearing dry gloves?

You could switch out the seal retention ring in the cuff rings for the rigid oval ring of the si-tech qcs oval system.

You could also conceivably mount the glove ring without a glove ring in place...this will protect the sealing face of the cuff ring without adding any more bulk than you would experience with a glove installed.

-Z

You could switch out the seal retention ring in the cuff rings for the rigid oval ring of the si-tech qcs oval system.

-Z
That’s what I do. No issues at all

I plan to order Seaskin suit, with Rolock system, so not sure if QCS rings will be included

I plan to order Seaskin suit, with Rolock system, so not sure if QCS rings will be included

Yes they will be. That’s exactly what I ordered. Your Rolock will come in a box and you will need to put them on yourself

My suit arrived! Now I only have to deal with that pesky thing called work until I can try it.
Question: what are the small black rings for?

My suit arrived! Now I only have to deal with that pesky thing called work until I can try it.
I don’t know for sure but assume they are for thick gloves like the Viking neoprene, I use the blue ones for the 3415 showa’s.

Gloves with a built-in (non removable) liner. I use the blue rings with Showa 720 gloves and a separate liner.

Reactions: Zef

Congrats on receiving your new suit.

Regarding the black rings:
There is a thorough answer to this question and others about the Rolock systems on page 5/post 45 of this very discussion thread.

Click here.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom