Rolock 90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reading about Kubi rings on another thread got me thinking: what is o-ring size for Rolock system?
And where can I buy spare?

Thx, but but not an option since they are not shipping to my country.

I plan to order Seaskin suit, with Rolock system, so not sure if QCS rings will be included
Yes they will be. That’s exactly what I ordered. Your Rolock will come in a box and you will need to put them on yourself

Help out veterans: Therapeutic Scuba Diving

Would like to go with the QCS cuff rings and the Rolock 90 gloves. I'm looking on the Seaskin website for the Rolock 90 glove kit (PU rings, etc.) but can't find it. Anyone know if they still carry the Rolock 90 glove side? Thanks.

Rolock tutorial video for installing or removing seal looks pretty much the same, but for me it is different.
I need to be really carefull for PU ring not to push seal forward out of groove and there is no way I can remove it just with my fingers. I had to use prying tool to get it off and while seal is intact, I can see marks on it.
So, is that normal (because it is not the same as Rolock tutorial video) or maybe I got unlucky and I got rings that are just a tiny bit out of spec?
Did you grease the seal before installing it? That not only makes it easier to install without having the seal slip from the center groove, but makes it easier to remove. The Ultima and Rolock 90 system installation is the same.

Did you grease the seal before installing it? That not only makes it easier to install without having the seal slip from the center groove, but makes it easier to remove. The Ultima and Rolock 90 system installation is the same.
Yeah, I was greasing it. Found that wide plastic prying tool makes it easier to remove. And practice.

Would like to go with the QCS cuff rings and the Rolock 90 gloves. I'm looking on the Seaskin website for the Rolock 90 glove kit (PU rings, etc.) but can't find it. Anyone know if they still carry the Rolock 90 glove side?
Spoke with Onur at Seaskin. He told me all the info I need to get the Rolock 90 system set up on the new suit I'll be ordering.

Spoke with Onur at Seaskin. He told me all the info I need to get the Rolock 90 system set up on the new suit I'll be ordering.
There are videos on the Rolock website/YouTube. I recommend indexing the rings to your thumbs instead of your middle fingers. Watch the videos and you will understand what I am referencing.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom