Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard Southern WVPmedic. What part of Southern WV? I live close to Charleston.

Hope to see you divin' soon.

Drewski:
Hi All:

Anyone up for Rawlings this Saturday, March 10? Pook and I want to work some more on drysuits and new gear.

Hey RAD, the 18th is possible for me on the boat trip. March weather is really "interesting" at times, BUT we can only hope...

THANKS!

Cool Andy, maybe I might show up Saturday just to float around with you 2. I still dont have my new drysuit, but my wrist seal is fixed on my old 1. I would like to get my double alum 100s wet. They have 32% in them, but I would like to dive them on the 18th. But with depths only at 70fsw I will probably put something higher in 02 content for the dive. So I need to run them down.
What time are you planning on hitting Rawlings?

Robert

Hey Bobby!

Good to hear about the drysuit seal. I'd be up for trying my doubles out this time too, if I can drag myself to the water with them on!

If Pook's up to it, maybe the 09:00 routine again? I'll try and find out if the quary is open. I'm on the road to Charlottesville tomorrow for a client and returning about 01:00 AM. I also have to be at the hospital Wednesday morning (for my mom) at 07:30 for some testing she's having.

I'll be in touch guys...

Rawlings should be opening up soon for the season. I can't wait. My new Sony u/w housing has arrived and am looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully, I'll meet up with some of you to do some diving soon!

So I finally got certified, and my office closes. Well I will be in the area into early July, then I have to find a new job. :( but until then I will be a bottom feeder like all y'all.

John - Hampton Roads, VA

Hello all:

Southwestern Pennsylvania here. Add me to your list.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom