Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are planning a trip to Mt Storm this coming weekend. Haven't pinned down which day yet, I'll post when we have.
We wil be there on Sat. 29 Sept.

Still alive and well but cannot dive due to getting injections in my ear :( for hearing problem - trying to keep my hand in however I can, so I did get my TDI Nitrox Cert -
hope to resume diving somewhere before the snow !

Still alive and well but cannot dive due to getting injections in my ear :( for hearing problem - trying to keep my hand in however I can, so I did get my TDI Nitrox Cert -
hope to resume diving somewhere before the snow !

Sorry to hear of your ear problems John. Hope you are diving again soon.

We were at Mt Storm today met a couple scubaboarders, emcbride and
Glock Diver. Good day, good weather, and good lake conditions. Water temps about 85F, vis came and went (5'-12') with the students, lots of folks out today.

How long do you think you will be out of the diving world John?

Was that 85 through out the dive? Sounds line no Exposure protection needed.
DP

Was that 85 through out the dive? Sounds line no Exposure protection needed.
DP
It was still 81F at 51', I only really noticed one thermocline at about 27'. There are warm and cool spots throughout that you will run in and out of but all temps were above 80F.

WVDIVER - probably one more series of injections this week and I'm done - back to the audiologist for testing to see where I'm at - problem is that the injection site in the eardrum is a little weak spot - probably be ok 3-4 weeks after the last one -

hi everybody...I don't think I've posted in this thread before. I just wanted to say hi :)
I haven't dove since last February (Australia) and I'm itching to go again. I'm not too keen on going by myself though. I live in NoVA, is there anyone else in this area or around that is looking for a dive buddy?

Gravity I also live on the Eastern Shore of Md and can travel a bit. If you want to touch base with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom