Roll call: Any old NASDS divers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Jack
This is Tom Finch 1970 to 73 Ed Brawley instructor. Started in Walnut Creek and then went to work in San Mateo. Then went to Monterey for a couple of years at the Foam St. shop. we had some great times back then.

Hi Tom, How the hell are you? Yes, we did have some good times then. What are you doing now

Jack :D

Reaction score
# of dives
Just curious if there is any of us left

Diving since 7,cert since 10.

They called me their youngest oldest customer.

George sold Trident to Tom McMillian "RIP" then to Don Hubley,then Don sold it to Dive World.

DSC_0480.jpg

raftingtigger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Photobugjb,

I'm one of your OW students from 1971. Thanks for the great start in diving.

Raftingtigger

justadyver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
nasds cert in 1970 -hillsville. pa. Took lessons using double hose reg.

S&V

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My spouse/dive buddy was NASDS certified in July 76 by Skipper's Diving Inc in Pensacola, Fl. Her C-Card says DD 13165. Bob McMillon was her OWI, #1264P.

mako1234

Reaction score
Yep, NASDS certification in 1978 at Aquatic Gateways in Pompano Beach Florida. The instructor (Steve Dee) was top notch. I was 14 at that time and my dad did not want me diving with anyone else. I have the old microfiche c-card too. It contained all your health & personal info in the event of an emergency. I still dive with the same Mark V Scubapro regulator that I bought from Aquatic Gateways in 1978.

I was also certified by Steve Dee - 1980. I still have my original MV Scubapro regulator, but no longer dive w/it. Bought a new scubapro a couple of years ago.

hargrk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
NASDS Certified in 1972 from ScubaTech in West Covina CA. Can't remember the instructor but our dives were at White's Beach in SoCal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Top Bottom