Robo Leg dives again - we have footage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Icy - thanks for the pic.

Thought I'd share a very important day with my SoCal buddies. The modified Chuck Taylor pretty much says it all. Bought 2 sizes too big, cut the toe open a bit and loosly laced it - it worked pretty well.

3 dives in the Cat Dive park and not a hitch. Well, dive one I was way under-weighted with the 72 I rented (had to grab a couple of rocks and carry them for the duration of the dive.) I added some weight and dives 2 and 3 were very mellow.

This weekend, if all goes well, I'll try a real shore dive (the LJ dive) - you know, with a shore (sand, breakers, etc...)

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, everyone! Its good to be back in the water - slower, and a little sore, but wet none the less.

Ken

Tee hee, is that what is meant by "putting your best foot forward?" You look happier.

Seriously, though, when I re-entered the water in January after an oral surgery-induced dry spell, I felt as graceful as a Mack truck underwater. It gets better.

whalerkyle:
Sweet Ken. How long has it been?

Kyle

The DS is HUGE. It's been big, but now its like this giant bag. I moved to 4 knots on the back waistband. So I'm sure I'm trapping gas and that's contributing to being a little shakey for dive 1 and 2. On Dive #1 my SAC was at .61!!!!! Schlepping two fair sized rocks and trying to get a grip in the water... By dive 3, it was all good and my SAC was back to a relaxing .45

Working hard on strength this week so I can schlep across the sand for the SoCal La Jolla dive on Sat. WOO HOO!

K

PS: we need to see an updated baby pic... I'm sure there has been mas growth since the lobster / baby pic!

Mo2vation:
The DS is HUGE. It's been big, but now its like this giant bag. I moved to 4 knots on the back waistband. So I'm sure I'm trapping gas and that's contributing to being a little shakey for dive 1 and 2. By dive 3, it was all good and my SAC was back to a relaxing .45

Working hard on strength this week so I can schlep across the sand for the SoCal La Jolla dive on Sat. WOO HOO!

K

PS: we need to see an updated baby pic... I'm sure there has been mas growth since the lobster / baby pic!

Here you go......

Way to go - take it one step at a time!!! (-; Awesome! Glad to hear you are back in the step of things!!! Heheh! Seriously! Glad to hear you are diving again!!!

I know I can't wait to be back in the water either! You know you will hear about my first dives back too!

Kimber

headhunter:
Very stylish!

Christian

Not nearly as fresh as your BPD, but it was the attention getter. I had two other DS divers at the park say something about it.

I don't recall footage of YOUR BPD? I'll see you (and it...) on Sat!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom