Robo Leg dives again - we have footage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
Not nearly as fresh as your BPD, but it was the attention getter. I had two other DS divers at the park say something about it.

I don't recall footage of YOUR BPD? I'll see you (and it...) on Sat!

K
I'm going to have to become a BPD reseller for all of the popularity and mystique that is developing around it.

I'll be sportin' the BPD this Sat., so we may have to do a photo shoot and submit it to GQ for that article I'm sure they want to write about this new trend involving BPDs and Chuck Taylor dive gear. :crafty:

I'm going to have to learn the "anti silting" frog kick that goes with that BPD. The last dive that mccabejc and I went on, he posted that the vis had decreased by the second dive. I think that may have had something to do with the fact that we dove over the same area that we had checked out on the first dive! :11:

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Christian
(aka "rototiller being re-integrated into society")

Mo2vation:
Icy - thanks for the pic.

Thought I'd share a very important day with my SoCal buddies. The modified Chuck Taylor pretty much says it all. Bought 2 sizes too big, cut the toe open a bit and loosly laced it - it worked pretty well.

3 dives in the Cat Dive park and not a hitch. Well, dive one I was way under-weighted with the 72 I rented (had to grab a couple of rocks and carry them for the duration of the dive.) I added some weight and dives 2 and 3 were very mellow.

This weekend, if all goes well, I'll try a real shore dive (the LJ dive) - you know, with a shore (sand, breakers, etc...)

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, everyone! Its good to be back in the water - slower, and a little sore, but wet none the less.

Ken
Very "GQ" Ken, if I do say so! That should be an ad for Chuck Taylors.

Nice pics, but who are those smiling faces???

Wrinkle's thanks for posting the pic. for me. I had a great time with the group, can't wait for the 30th.

Scuba_Jenny:
Nice pics, but who are those smiling faces???

Gosh, Roomie, don't you recognize me anymore :biggrin:??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom