Road Trip to Pompano?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of those listed take pets/QUOTE]

Your right. If MissD plans on coming with us, we will definitely have to find another place to stay!

My darling Dave... I've nothing to say for the moment... Please do keep in mind that payback... well... I'm sure you get the picture, yes? :popcorn:

So, the other night in my insomnia mode, I ran across this thread. My wife and I are going to be in Miami area this weekend and we want to dive on Saturday. Ya'll got room for a couple other travelers from the Tampa area on that boat? Which boat did you guys finally decide to dive from?
We will probably stay down in the Miami area and have to meet at the boat. We'd love to meet other divers from the Tampa area.....so can come? Huh? huh?

So, the other night in my insomnia mode, I ran across this thread. My wife and I are going to be in Miami area this weekend and we want to dive on Saturday. Ya'll got room for a couple other travelers from the Tampa area on that boat? Which boat did you guys finally decide to dive from?
We will probably stay down in the Miami area and have to meet at the boat. We'd love to meet other divers from the Tampa area.....so can come? Huh? huh?

We are diving with Scubatyme.

There is plenty of room last I checked.

We are doing the morning dive. Everyone has to be checked by 7:30.

Ask for the "Corbin" group when you call. We would love to have you.

The first dive will be a wreck at 55-60 feet, and followed by a reef at 40-45 feet.

If you have any other questions give me a call. PM sent.:)

If you can't make it for the morning boat dive, join us for some shore dives later!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom