Road trip to Belize.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The VW bug trek back across this well maintained gov. road system is FUN!!! Travis here I come for a day stay.....then will thumb a ride back across the border to hook-up with Frank if he has not disappeared into the jungle-- :rofl3::14:

The VW bug trek back across this well maintained gov. road system is FUN!!! Travis here I come for a day stay.....then will thumb a ride back across the border to hook-up with Frank if he has not disappeared into the jungle-- :rofl3::14:

Dude ... Where did you get that hat and suit ?
And what happened to your pants ???!!! :confused:

Dude ... Where did you get that hat and suit ?
And what happened to your pants ???!!! :confused:

I think I got something in the water down south....it's makin me CRAZY!!!!.....I took that outfit off a drunk boat Capt. near the gulf on the way back into Texas........he looked good in my jean shorts/PADI hat and SIS t-shirt.....:crafty: I don't need no pants.

I think I got something in the water down south....it's makin me CRAZY!!!!.....I took that outfit off a drunk boat Capt. near the gulf on the way back into Texas........he looked good in my jean shorts/PADI hat and SIS t-shirt.....:crafty: I don't need no pants.

Well you'll fit in just fine there in Austin... :D

Get some damned clothes and get down here when you can.

The Big Foot shirt you gave me is a big hit down here. !! They all think I have big feet :D

I am not a swamper, but I am an east texan and i do dive. put my name on the list. i would love to fire up my Stingray and do a roadtrip! maybe someday.

I am not a swamper, but I am an east texan and i do dive. put my name on the list. i would love to fire up my Stingray and do a roadtrip! maybe someday.

Fire up that Stingray and I will crack up my Chevelle and we will pound the pavement!

Okay... girls! Good girl, Ann- but, I'm sorry that I have to tell yall that although my regular pilot will be flying us, the cabin crew have a prior commitment. They have, however, made arrangements for a substitute crew... something like Chip N Dales or something- must like chipmunks or something? Anyway, I'm just looking forward to our girl trip, we are going to have a blast.

Patron or bust.

Okay... girls! Good girl, Ann- but, I'm sorry that I have to tell yall that although my regular pilot will be flying us, the cabin crew have a prior commitment. They have, however, made arrangements for a substitute crew... something like Chip N Dales or something- must like chipmunks or something? Anyway, I'm just looking forward to our girl trip, we are going to have a blast.

Patron or bust.

I would post a comment, but Kunk35 is lurking and I got in trouble for my *cabana boy* post. So, I'm not going to say anything at all except......

How long is the flight?!:D

Foo, well I guess we will just have to make do with those chipmunks:wink:....now it looks like TexasDanceGuy is not wearing any pants.....I know they will end up in some jail in Belize and then they will wished they would have taken us girls along to bail them out...Oh well we will be relaxing on the beach watching the sunset while those guys are somewhere in the jungle or jail :shakehead:

YellowfinKunkfish you need to post with an alias so Kunk35 won't know it is you..:eyebrow: Heck he should have gone with Frank and Alan....he could of not been wearing pants by now:D

Back
Top Bottom