Road trip to Belize.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monterrey was huge... Man before I thought that was like almost a village but they say there are 3 million people :11: We had a flat and changed it and later we found a tire place and "Ricko" fixed the flat one. He was about 4ft 9 inches and his old lady was at least 6 feet. :eyebrow: There has to be a story there..........
We had a Hell of a mid day meal there at this little old bar. Man... it was good !!
We stopped and bought a load of toilet paper ..... 2nd day you understand ???
ZZMonterreyBar.jpg

We crapped out in every way you can think of around dusk in some little outskirts area of the city and called it a day and a night.
ZZMonterrey2.JPG

This morning We saw Daisy just after we got out of the city sitting in a tree by the road. Silly damned woman :shakehead: She was sorta Hitchin' a ride and being as she did look really out of place we stopped and gave her a lift. I figured out pretty soon why nobody wanted her back in Oregon..... She's freekin' Crazy !!! She's cute but that don't make up for it. 'Smells sorta funny too ... you know them Nature Lovin' Chicks. Anyway she does Magic & has a Guitar and a little Mac Laptop with some sort card in it that can connect sometime when we can't. The radio quit so we had to make do..... songs of peace and a confusing mix of Old Pearl Jam tunes...or at least she said thats what it was :rofl3:
ZZMonterreygirl.jpg

Still... she does speak Spanish pretty good, her folks are loaded and so for the time being we'll keep her around.
She's headed to Panama and We are going most of the way there.
You gotta look out for the innocent......... especially the rich ones. :D

You guys suck. You left me!??

Fine. Hemlon... my private jet leaves for a 4 wk hop from the Keys to the BVI to the Turks & Caicos, at 9 am Monday morning. I'm sending my limo for everybody after the campout. Too bad those guys didn't wait a day or two- they missed out on the surprises. I hope you like lobster, and be sure and save time for a spa day.

Foo....I am SO there!!

(Did Foo say lobster AND a spa????)

My mom had an old Irish proverb on our living room wall that said: Those who go on road trips to exotic locations and don't take their friends along, are official poo-poo heads.

Well, it was in Gaelic but I'm pretty sure that's what it said.

I am not speaking to either of them they left me at the border something about my wanting a shower everyday was holding them back....:mooner: plus Daisy has "man hands" and I am telling Laura (Franks better half) that she can come with us girls I know a cabana boy in the Turks & Caicos that will serve us drinks with little umbrellas in them:D

I am not speaking to either of them they left me at the border something about my wanting a shower everyday was holding them back....:mooner: plus Daisy has "man hands" and I am telling Laura (Franks better half) that she can come with us girls I know a cabana boy in the Turks & Caicos that will serve us drinks with little umbrellas in them:D

Let's go. We don't need any non-showering males anyway.

Cabana boy?!? Does he serve those drinks with his shirt on or off??:wink:

Foo, your private jet sounds soooooooo much better than Franks old Gypsy girl RV, I'm in!!

Rhonda

Cabana boy?!? Does he serve those drinks with his shirt on or off??:wink:

Foo, your private jet sounds soooooooo much better than Franks old Gypsy girl RV, I'm in!!

Rhonda

OFF:eyebrow: and they are easy on the eyes:)

This morning it was raining but we hit the road and got lost quick as a wink. We ended up at the banana farm I think.
Bananas.jpg

Alan went to go look around and came back with this big freakin' bug !
The next thing you know we heard this blood 'curdlin' scream and Daisy just bolted off into the trees and we never saw her again! She left her lap top and guitar. i guess bugs just ain't her thing. We still had our wallets so I guess she didn't rip us off so we're ok.
bug.jpg

We made it to Veracruz and headed to the water and then found some good food beach side

food.JPG

Yada, yada, yada. Not even one mention of an apology.

Okay, we see how you roll. Now, watch us roll...our hair, and then our bags out the door and into our limo. I'm telling you, we should have done this a long time ago, girls. What were we thinking? Driving to Belize? Ha! We'll fly there and be taking a day off from diving by the time these leave-your-friends behind dudes arrive. And don't forget the sunscreen- we'll need it for the nude beaches.

Back
Top Bottom