RMO - why you should make a trip out to Calif!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, Don, I'm going to Cozumel 27 Oct thru 3 Nov - the first time I've dove there (besides snorkel). It will also be my frist time drift diving. I was on a liveaboard in Bahamas end of June.
The Explorer? You'll love Cozumel, especially if you dive with a good 8-pack and dine in town. Drift diving is cool, just steer, be sure to carry signal devices. :wink: Well, that goes for any ocean.

Yes, I was on the Caribbean Explorer the last week of June, with a bunch of Texans :wink:

I'll be going with my LDS to Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise.

Waterskier1:
Yes, I was on the Caribbean Explorer the last week of June, with a bunch of Texans :wink:

I'll be going with my LDS to Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise.
Cool, going on the Explorer with Singledivers.com for New Years. Not a plug - the trip sold out as soon as it was announced.

Ok, it's good to do Coz with a packaged group, but next time DIY - also a good approach, more flexible, cheaper, smaller boats, better dining in town. It's all good.

Now back to kelp diving...!! :D

Hot dang - let's get two of these, one for Denver, one for ABQ, leave the sport cars behind so we can haul tanks and dive bags. I'm sure their solar powered.... :crafty:

Attachments

• Screen05_edited.JPG
    Screen05_edited.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen09_edited.JPG
    Screen09_edited.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen10_edited.JPG
    Screen10_edited.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen11_edited.JPG
    Screen11_edited.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen12_edited.JPG
    Screen12_edited.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen13_edited.JPG
    Screen13_edited.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen14_edited.JPG
    Screen14_edited.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen15_edited.JPG
    Screen15_edited.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen16_edited.JPG
    Screen16_edited.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen17_edited.JPG
    Screen17_edited.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen18_edited.JPG
    Screen18_edited.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen19_edited.JPG
    Screen19_edited.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 43
you know there is a dive shop in Phoenix (Scuba Sciences) that rents a bus once a month and dives off the Sand Dollar for scuba cert classes, etc. They just throw all the dive bags underneath and fill the bus up! Great idea I think but then it is only about 6-7 hour drive for them to LA.

Is anyone putting together a trip for the Nov. 9-11 Catalina deal? I am seriously interested in doing this one. Who else is thinking of going then?

Is anyone putting together a trip for the Nov. 9-11 Catalina deal? I am seriously interested in doing this one. Who else is thinking of going then?
Yep - who, what, when, where, how...?

November is just around the corner... as all our So.Cal. monthly gatherings are, any SBers are welcome. We love to share our air and water! Check out this link for more information...............
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169111
Hope to see some of you there.

Seaport Village is a very nice place, stayed there last time - and that's a great price - including ferry rides, local transport, breakfasts, and all. Sounds like great fun.
Package Price = $115 per person includes ALL applicable taxes!

You must mention ScubaBoard to get this special price!

Call (800) 222-8254 to make reservations
Beach dives with the locals at the park with rented tanks & weights, meals & camaraderie, Sunday maybe hook up with a local charter...?

Need to check on my local dive buddy, flights, etc. Could be doable. :D I'm thinking Nov 1/Thursday flights, 4 nites, Friday & Sunday boat dives, Nov 5/Monday return flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom