RMO Third Annual Meet, Greet, Dive, AND EAT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to examine the way I am spending my life. Every time there is something like this, I am busy. I will be teaching a class then.

And if you had scheduled it on either of the next two weekends, I would have missed it, too--have to go to Cozumel.

Shoot.

And then there's the first two weekends in July, when I have no choice but to dive the Galapagos Islands.

Dang it!

If you are planning on attending, update the Calendar!

To update the Calendar with your NAME

Go the the RMO main forum
Click on Calendar
Click on the RMO Annual event on June 14th
Add your name to the event, and anyone that is attending with you.

If this is a technical task that seems daunting, you can also PM me.

The bottom line is that Shark Bait is PROVIDING Burgers and Dogs! But if they don't know how many are going to attend... well.. you get the idea.

We also need some volunteers to bring some side dishes, and STUFF!

I will bring a 10x10 EZUP with sides.

We need a BBQ grill.

I never know quite how to make this work out best, but we will get by.

Last edited:
For those that have not been there this year, they have the left turn to the scuba park blocked. You have to go to the main booth and flip around and go back to the scuba/dam parking. Dont know if this is still there but it was on Memorial Day. Have a great time!!

For those that have not been there this year, they have the left turn to the scuba park blocked. You have to go to the main booth and flip around and go back to the scuba/dam parking. Dont know if this is still there but it was on Memorial Day. Have a great time!!

I take it we will not see you on Saturday! :(

We will be doing more trips, so maybe we can hook up later in the year. I'm also in the process of planning this down at BH as well in Aug~Sept for those in Denver that would enjoy a trip down to the hole to get some diving in with better vis. We will be hooking up with some of the folks from NM, and TX. That is what I am working on right now, and I'll post the date when we pick a date.

Picking dates is such a PITA! :eyebrow:

My wife and I are planning on coming. Should we rent tanks? We still need a hand setting up our Hogarthians to our bodies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom