Rix SA-6 Fill station and cyl's for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fla2nyc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale
RIX Sweet Air SA-6 compressor
Baldor True 5hp 220v motor
5 valve cascade
2 din tank fill
Filling station board with guages and onboard air filtertration
I believe i also the have whips for 8 storage tanks
Incuded are also
2 4600psi Poseidon HP storage cylinders

This is a really nice setup perfect for nitrox the only thing its lacking for trimix is a nice haskel booster pump

Everything must go.

I havent used this in a few years as i broke my back and its fused together with plates now and now i have 6 more ruptured discs throughout my spine requiring even more surgery, I keep telling myself im gonna start diving again but i need to face reality, thats not gonna happen..

I think this setup is in mostly good condition, it might need a guage or two And it might need one of the pistons redone , its been awhile but i seem to remember redoing one or two of the pistons , if recollection serves me right theres three stages,, a low, mid and high pressure, im pretty sure i did the low and mid or the mid and hi , but its been a few years , theyre not hard to do and it takes about an hour or so to rebuild.

When New this setup was well over 10k i think i paid 7500 or 8500 for just the compressor because i insisted on having the baldor motor on it, wich is not a cheap motor by any stretch

Give me your Best offer ..

This makes me sick to have to part with this setup..

This setup is located in the Jensen Beach / Port St Lucie area of Florida and ready to pick up at your convienience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom