Rix for Sale, Hamburg, NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Good day all,

Anytime I see something worth sharing I try to pass it along. Here is what looks to me a Rix SA-6 in really good shape. Looks like it's ran from a gas engine. I'm not an expert but it has SS lines and what looks to be dual belts (so the latest revision). Not sure about the heads but I would assume ss. It has 1S3B-6, which I believe was what the SA-6 name changed to in 2017?

Seller is asking $2000 OBO. Good deal for anyone looking to pump air. Located in Hamburg, NY

Sorry, Facebook link only;

I have ZERO affiliation with the seller..... good luck.

I'm kind of surprised no one is jumping on this.

The only thing I can see it's missing is the coul around the fan, but maybe they have that. That's expensive to replace.. I would get money knocked off for that but probably never replace it.

I'm kind of surprised no one is jumping on this.

The only thing I can see it's missing is the coul around the fan, but maybe they have that. That's expensive to replace.. I would get money knocked off for that but probably never replace it.

I don't do FB, so can't open/view the link. The link you provided here on SB is written in German, you sure you don't mean Hamburg, Germany rather than NY?

1674218429539.png

I don't do FB, so can't open/view the link. The link you provided here on SB is written in German, you sure you don't mean Hamburg, Germany rather than NY?

View attachment 765240
I don't know why SB does that. I've posted a few things from FB marketplace and they always end up written in German. For the record, I hate FB... just a needed evil as it seems everything is sold on there now.

Ad says Hamburg, NY...seller's profile suggests hubby passed away, so she is selling.
One day my wife will probably do the same thing. She has no idea what I have invested in this stuff. She'll probably give it away.

Does this work better? A tinyURL version...

ADDED
yeah, that's weird.

Shame I have a compressor (Bauer Oceanus) as that one is right here in my backyard...

It is tempting. 12 hour round trip, to western NY, in blizzard season, is a bit "dissuasive."

Kid is in (well, will be tomorrow) Ithaca, but has been home since mid December. So I can't even use "I miss him" as a partial excuse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom