Rig Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leiserom:
Actually there are more day operators on the Gulf coast than you think.

Wolf Charters
Fish n Divers

dont know if Ultra Dive still operating. Went on a private boat with one of his former dm's a few weeks ago. He said Ultra Dive not going out. May be bad information though.

I was working off what I could find in a quick net search. I have seen someone post a real short blurb around here about Wolf.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
I was working off what I could find in a quick net search. I have seen someone post a real short blurb around here about Wolf.

TwoBit

The Wolfe boat looks pretty small with it scuba rig set-up,,,,6-7 folks diving off that for a day will make for some fun.

texdiveguy:
The Wolfe boat looks pretty small with it scuba rig set-up,,,,6-7 folks diving off that for a day will make for some fun.

Agreed - dove of a boat like that in GA and 4-5 was about the max I would be OK with...

The FIsh n divers charter seems to offer much more variety. You could go all the way to Flower gardens for 3 days. The only problem I can see is that it appears you have to fill up a whole boat and I have no idea how I will accomplish that.

Back
Top Bottom