Review: NWGrateful Diver's Advanced Scuba Diver Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee Doug ... go off for a day and look what happens. AOW is my favorite class to teach, and you guys really worked for it.

cerich:
Having spoke with Bob only a couple of times, exchanged some emails and reading his postings, I want to dive with him!

Actually I want him to take me to the six gills....

Bob, be warned!
Chris, I'm looking forward to it ...

jbd:
I've posted a couple of times that I would be interested in taking Bob's AOW course. No doubt I would learn from it.
Well, we shared some material a coupla years back, and it helped a lot with a class I was teaching at the time ... so come on out. I owe ya ... besides, I'd love to show ya some of our local critters ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Rishidian:
When I was looking into taking OW, a buddy of mine told me to seek out Bob. I emailed him, but through issues in timing, we didn't link up, and I took the course from a new LDS in Tacoma. I am planning to take the AOW sometime soon.

Bob, if you are reading this, where can we sign up for your AOW?
Just drop me a PM when you're ready ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom