Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, didn't do the state fair event. We were in the top 5 (don't know exactly due to scoring problems) out of 48 last month in MI. This is our month off to go do something else..like dive.

Just FYI, if you guys pick Sept. 14-15, No Kielbasa For You!!!:no

indydivegal:
oh come on, sway it to the weekend of the 28th or first of Oct so I can attend! LOL

So If I help in getting these weekends, so you can Attend, are you actually going to attend? We have had the dates swayed before bye people then those that had to do most with the swaying never showed up. Last example was this years spring MNG.

Barracuda2:
Just FYI, if you guys pick Sept. 14-15, No Kielbasa For You!!!:no

You can just leave it in my refridgerator Denny while you go shoot your pictures I will gladly keep an eye on it for you well actually we can put it on the grill and cook it for you too you dont actually have to be there. what weekend works best for you and skirtboy?

electricbear60625:
Hey, Have you guys set a date yet?
Robb

Not yet.... everyone is undecided and those who decided now say that that was the wrong decision. So no decision has been made as of yet.

gtxl1200:
Not yet.... everyone is undecided and those who decided now say that that was the wrong decision. So no decision has been made as of yet.

What do you mean no date yet???????? I thought we were shooting for the weekend of the 28th? Besides I think that if three of the original Meet & Greet attendies choose that weekend then it was golden. I will either be down Friday night after JP's game or early on Saturday morning.

I have the old Tex Mex as a standby dish, but plan to bring a new invention with me as well. I guess we will need a poll to decide if we need Smores or not.

gtxl1200:
We have had the dates swayed before bye people then those that had to do most with the swaying never showed up. Last example was this years spring MNG.

You no how it works those that want to have a good time, eat good grub, listen to a bunch of stories that can't be true around a campfire made with local wood that is fit for a king and meet new people including most importantly of course you an original attendy will attend, those that don't will always wish they would have. Maybe we can call this Meet & Greet The Legends weekend!

Hey I guess I should have mentioned diving in the attending part. Sorry about that.

Oh yeah I will have some gear for sale for those that may be in need of a piece of gear. I will have a couple of wetsuits, a couple of Balance BCs and an OS drysuit w/undies.

gtxl1200:
Does someone have my email so they can inform me when and where this event takes place since If I get banned from here I wont be able to keep up with the thread.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail. I thought I had it.

Ber, as a mod can you blow away the old poll and set up a new one so we can actually get a current poll on what date works best?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom