Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As some of you know, besides video producing, I am also a photographer. I have contracted to do a wedding on Sept. 15,:( so that takes out that weekend for me. If I didn't take the job, Sat. would be very expensive diving for me. I think a weekend should be made solid now. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what you all decide.

Barracuda2:
As some of you know, besides video producing, I am also a photographer. I have contracted to do a wedding on Sept. 15,:( so that takes out that weekend for me. If I didn't take the job, Sat. would be very expensive diving for me. I think a weekend should be made solid now. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what you all decide.
Were you at Portage Quarry last weekend?

indydivegal:
Were you at Portage Quarry last weekend?

No. I think the last time I dove Portage was in about '05.

Barracuda2:
No. I think the last time I dove Portage was in about '05.
I see, I was hoping you were one of the photogs out there - the one that took photos with Zale Parry took mine with her underwater while I was trying out the Phoenix reg and now it is missing - was hoping someone else may have gotten one I could get from them.

indydivegal:
I see, I was hoping you were one of the photogs out there - the one that took photos with Zale Parry took mine with her underwater while I was trying out the Phoenix reg and now it is missing - was hoping someone else may have gotten one I could get from them.

I used to shoot a lot of UW photos, but now I'm strictly Video in the water. My photography is only standard topside stuff: weddings, portraits, etc. I hope you find a connection to the missing photo.

Barracuda2:
I used to shoot a lot of UW photos, but now I'm strictly Video in the water. My photography is only standard topside stuff: weddings, portraits, etc. I hope you find a connection to the missing photo.
Thanks, I hope so too. They did do some underwate video of the shoot, so I am hoping to have "made" the video as well. It was a once in a lifetime thing to dive with one of the greatest female divers in diving history.

Mitten Diver:
Someone will need to decide when this thing is going to happen. I have another new recipe to try. I voted with Dave for the last weekend in September.
Does someone have my email so they can inform me when and where this event takes place since If I get banned from here I wont be able to keep up with the thread.

gtxl1200:
Does someone have my email so they can inform me when and where this event takes place since If I get banned from here I wont be able to keep up with the thread.

My understanding is if you get banned we are not allowed to have you participate in group events either. We would love to have you there, but you know the rules. I left you a voice mail so call me when you "get back."

gtxl1200:
Uh Oh! What did you do? lol

I think we need a new poll to pick the date! My schedule changed also and the first weekend in October would be better for me now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom