Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok guys and gals, here's are our choices for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet:

A. Weekend of Sept. 14-16

B. Weekend of Sept. 21-23

C. Weekend of Sept 28-30

D. Weekend of Oct. 12-13

Look at your calendars and let's pick one.

Denny ... thanks for starting the thread. Man I REALLY HOPE I can make this one. Two of the four weekends work, so we're looking at a 50/50 chance!

I chose the 1st weekend that I'm free since I can only vote for one ... 9/21-23 ... but I can also do 9/28-30.

Wow Denny you have that much fun at Meet-n- Greets? that you want to start now on planing the Fall one? The Fall one is usually pretty tame compared to the Spring one. I will check my calander and see if I want to vote on any of the weekends I dont usually even go to the fall ones. But since your going to be there Denny I might attend now. Well I will attend only if Skirtboy will be there

gtxl1200:
Wow Denny you have that much fun at Meet-n- Greets? that you want to start now on planing the Fall one? The Fall one is usually pretty tame compared to the Spring one. I will check my calander and see if I want to vote on any of the weekends I dont usually even go to the fall ones. But since your going to be there Denny I might attend now. Well I will attend only if Skirtboy will be there

Ted, We're starting a new trend; no tame Meet & Greets! Justin (skirtboy) will be there; in fact, he's the one encouraging this thread. I think he liked the company, but he'll even like the diving better because it will be warmer.

I am open for the entire month. Of course that may change shortly after I click "post quick reply". Who knows.

Dang the Middle two I'll be in Bonaire. Lets see Gilboa or Bonaire hmmmmm.....I was hoping to make the next one.

1_T_Submariner:
Dang the Middle two I'll be in Bonaire. Lets see Gilboa or Bonaire hmmmmm.....I was hoping to make the next one.

I can understand pal. Bonaire or Gilboa that will take some long soul searching to figure that one out

Right now, I am open for any of the above, but I choose the end of the month. I will be diving the old lumber mill at Cheyboygen MI the 7th & Th (open to anyone who wants to join us!) Hopefully the motor home won't break down and Denny won't have to leave early!

I voted for for Sept 28th - 30th weekend. Only because that is the only one I have a Friday available on.

I plan on being there for this one, even if I have to miss Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom