Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200:
So If I help in getting these weekends, so you can Attend, are you actually going to attend? We have had the dates swayed before bye people then those that had to do most with the swaying never showed up. Last example was this years spring MNG.
ABSOLUTELY! I will make sure to keep my calendar cleared! either the weekend of Sept 28 or the Oct. 12 weekend are great for me.

indydivegal:
Have we decided on WHERE yet?

It will be at Gilboa They have the best set up for what we require as far as camping diving and pretty much in the middle for most people to make it.

If it is between Blue Springs and Gilboa, Gilboa all the way! Hot showers, flush toilets, electricity if you need it and a fully staffed, conscientious operating crew. No "put your money in the slot" attitude at Gilboa!

My rescue check-outs are now Sept 15-16 at a non meet & greet location. Al the other dates work.

I am hoping it can be the weekend of Sept 28th as well.
Already have that Friday set as a vacation day.

Sept 28th is the only weekend for me that is completely free for a GLWC weekend.
The others all have something going at least one of the days.

Mitten Diver:
What do you mean no date yet???????? I thought we were shooting for the weekend of the 28th? Besides I think that if three of the original Meet & Greet attendies choose that weekend then it was golden. I will either be down Friday night after JP's game or early on Saturday morning.

I have the old Tex Mex as a standby dish, but plan to bring a new invention with me as well. I guess we will need a poll to decide if we need Smores or not.

The 28th is the only weekend I have trouble with. As for s'mores, I had some great ones recently. Besides being delicious they were easy. Graham crackers, marshmallow and a Reese's cup. The chocolate melts quickly and you get peanut butter! At Gilboa this weekend someone mentioned possibly using Fudge Stripe cookies instead of graham crackers.

hmmm. Would we get booted for not being SIR.

Paula

Steve_Dives:
My rescue check-outs are now Sept 15-16 at a non meet & greet location. Al the other dates work.
Congrats! You will be tired after each day of check outs, but it is sooooo worth it! I learned so much doing mine.

gtxl1200:
It will be at Gilboa They have the best set up for what we require as far as camping diving and pretty much in the middle for most people to make it.
Gilboa is one place I have not made it to yet, can you tell me about the accomodations? I will check out the website as well, but its always good to get other's opinions. I might need a dive buddy as well, unless I can find someone here to go with me or meet me there.

I'm totally bringing my guitar if it's on a weekend that I can attend. Maybe do an improv "ScubaBoard Blues", or something? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom