Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#5 What happens at the M&G stays at the M&G. :D

cldwdiver:
I am hoping it can be the weekend of Sept 28th as well.
Already have that Friday set as a vacation day.

Sept 28th is the only weekend for me that is completely free for a GLWC weekend.
The others all have something going at least one of the days.

OK it is official since three Original members have picked the 28th of sept Those three being Cldwdiver, Mitten Diver, gtxl1200than that should be the official date. This is done by the official bylaws of GLWC page 2 paragraph 1 section 9. So Ber go ahead and make it a sticky of the wekend of September 28thru30 as the official weekend for the fall meet and greet would this be number 5??

Also an election should take place to replace our founding father and President Since he seems to be absent from the scene now. Is it LOVE?

I officially nominate MITTEN Diver

I thought I would have gotten an wedding invitation by now.

gtxl1200:
I should keep some type of word doc or something so this doesnt have to be typed over and over and over. But here it goes again for those who are new or missed it the last meet and greets

1.Most people camp as that is where the action is if you drive back to findlay you miss John and Teds entertainment.

2. If camping scares you Ted brings the GLWC Bunkhouse it has better accomodations than most of the hotels in Findaly and the price is much better also. Also if Betail comes then he also has a Bunkhouse that he brings.
3. Dont worry about coming without a buddy. This event is a TEAM event there are always people in the water, or if no one is in the water just ask who is ready to dive and you will have no problem finding someone to dive with. You have to dive with John MITTEN_ Diver at least once though so you can sign his rolling LOG Book. Door.

4. Most importantly come and meet everyone and have fun. and always abide by the bylaws of GLWC MEET N GREET What happens at MEET N GREET Stays at meet and greet.
LOL! Love it!! Not opposed to a "Bunkhouse" just not doing the Tent thing is all. I love a good campfire and definately a good Smore and a glass of wine or some other adult bevie!

gtxl1200:
PIck Me PIck ME. I have seen ALL OF GILBOA I will gladly show you around blindfolded.
You are on!! I would love a guided tour! This way you can show me some cool stuff that I might otherwise miss trying to navigate around.

indydivegal:
I love a good campfire and definately a good Smore and a glass of wine or some other adult bevie!

Oh Lance, will you be around with your wine boxes again this year?

indydivegal:
You are on!! I would love a guided tour! This way you can show me some cool stuff that I might otherwise miss trying to navigate around.

Be careful what you wish for especially the cool stuff part that you might need to navigate around! I would say more, but you know the rule about Meet & Greets.

gtxl1200:
Also an election should take place to replace our founding father and President Since he seems to be absent from the scene now. Is it LOVE?

I officially nominate MITTEN Diver

I thought I would have gotten an wedding invitation by now.

any 2nd to the motion or is it unanomous and he wins

Back
Top Bottom