Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver:
Be careful what you wish for especially the cool stuff part that you might need to navigate around! I would say more, but you know the rule about Meet & Greets.
LMAO!!!! Well, I guess that does sound a little uuuuhhhhh never mind! LOL!!!!

Awesome ... Sept 28th it is. Ready and willing to MnG again!!

Requesting one spot in the Bunkhouse please!

President and SIR instructor Mitten should start assembling his ingredients.

The rest of us will start saving bottles. :D

A December MnG?!?

I am sure if we discuss this logically around the campfire with a few cold beverages someone will make a motion or two.

:
:
:

After the motions are discussed in detail - that will stay at MnG - we will probably quickly decide about a December MnG.

:D

cldwdiver:
Awesome ... Sept 28th it is. Ready and willing to MnG again!!
Requesting one spot in the Bunkhouse please!

:D

1 spot reserved for now. but for how long I dont know. It seems your not including me in your reindeer games anymore. you could have at least tried and see if I was busy or not.:confused:

It's a done deal then----Sept. 28-29---Kielbasa on its way!!! Hey Ted, I'll be getting there early on the 28th; do you need for me to save the bunkhouse spot? Let me know.

Barracuda2:
It's a done deal then----Sept. 28-29--- Hey Ted, I'll be getting there early on the 28th; do you need for me to save the bunkhouse spot? Let me know.
Yes PLease I wont be coming down until after work Friday so please you and others block my spot plus leave me room to make the turn. I would really really appreaciate it. If I remember correctly last time you said that I was there 4 hours before you.

gtxl1200:
Yes PLease I wont be coming down until after work Friday so please you and others block my spot plus leave me room to make the turn. I would really really appreaciate it. If I remember correctly last time you said that I was there 4 hours before you.

If you did beat me there last Spring, Skirtboy (Justin) slowed me up a bit. I'm not sure he will make it this trip. Either way, as soon as I get there, I'll park my car in "the spot" if someone hasn't already beat me to it.

Well... if it looks like I have to choose between going back out on the road (obligatory) and going to the MnG, I will consider breaking my left arm. That ensures that I will have to stay home (to recuperate, of course). And you can dive with no left arm. Putting on the wetsuit is a whole different story. It's marked on my calendar. Thus far, I've had to allow unofficial MnGs to suffice. And it's been fun. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom