Resolved: VERY negative experience with Cristal Clear Char ters- Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't go for the short money..................... and write off cost of doing business.

That is a generous offer! Would I be allowed to bring two t-shirts on the boat?

dumpsterDiver:
That is a generous offer! Would I be allowed to bring two t-shirts on the boat?

They're gonna make your butt come nekkid, just in case :wink:

Well shoot fire, Dawn...
We'll be down April 14-21 :)
Rick
DawnBarber:
... we are offering a FREE DIVE TRIP to any scubaboard member that brings in this posting along with a copy of their Scubaboard profile page for verification. This is going to be valid from now until March 1, 2007 and from May 1st to June 1st, 2007. ...

NetDoc:
It's the Tribal Phenomenon. The Tribe protects it's own. The Tribe supports it's own. Businesses are slowly finding out that since you can't beat us, they had better JOIN us. Those who have and have met our standards for doing business have reaped great financial rewards.

Thats exactly why I bring my problems with Dive Ops, LDS's, or manufacturers to the board. If you call or go direct to a manager - your one person to them, big deal. But when they hear sixty thousand +/- divers will hear about their screw up :11: , they get all humble and apologetic!!!:( Ah, Scubaboard - the great equalizer:god: . And if nothing else, at least you get to see the offenders torn to SHREDS by your fellow tribespeople.:popcorn:

Netdoc, you seem to have created the most effective BBB in existence for the diving community. Yet another benefit of being a SB member.:D

WOW. That is excellent customer service. "Sea you" in May for sure!!

I'm shooting for a May date as well, looking forward to a great trip. Report will follow as always.

there is no excuse for it but we board members need to realize that CCC is comprised of a lot of people.

not to be a pest..but just want to say that sometimes you never know what is going on with people. (the captain) He might have a big problem at home, feel overwhelmed, be ill..etc. Sure..there are jerks, but usually its deeper than that and something is going on. Not to excuse it, but just to remember. I know I have snapped and chewed people out when they did not deserve it. Forgiveness is so important for the occasion when we mess up. His behavior might not be typical for him. ??

This message comes after much thought on my part. I am very saddened that the bloggers who are all pouncing on CC and determining that they are in some way "incapable" because of a string of misapplied events that could have happened exactly the same way on ANY dive boat.

My self, my family, my children as well as the dive club I am involved in have dove many many times. I have been aboard the boat, with the same Captain (or so I believe), ten plus times within the last twelve months. Had the Captain just blown this off and NOT been emotional about his concerns that would give everyone another beef to post about!!! I, as well as all of my friends and family (who ALSO come from the cold lakes in Arkansas), will continue to dive with Cristal Clear Charters...and I especially appreciate the staff at the Largo Location.

Yes, Dawn, I plan to take you up on the free dive too! So, I'll be calling tomorrow!!!
And afterwards I will post once again, Cristal Clear Charters is the largest operation with the most courteous and professional staff, with the nicest boats and I will continue to dive with them EVERYTIME I am in the Keys...because with their three locations why bother with anyone else! They are FULL SERVICE handling the Hotel Reservations, Boat rentals, Water sports, you name it!

Kim Didier
Fort Myers, FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom