Resolved: VERY negative experience with Cristal Clear Char ters- Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy conniption fits! That is incredible. I will look at my calendar and we will see you soon! :bananalama:

Hey Hilary pm me... we could do this together :monkeydan. Since we are planning on diving together anyway. :) :)

I think a few of us will be checking our calendars....:biggrin3:

Dawn, this is an incredibly gracious offer that you are extending to our membership. I am most impressed with the forthright & speedy handling of a mistake on the part of your staff.

The entire posting or just post 85? Mind if I dive my lil steel 72 doubles :D

DawnBarber:
After the recent discussions regarding Cristal Clear Charters I realized there are quite a few misconceptions about the company I work for.

Cristal Clear Charters was officially established in 2003 to provide the best dive experience the Florida Keys has to offer. (Joe and I opened Dive In in 2002) To this point, Cristal Clear Charters has relied heavily on word of mouth advertising only.

What we offer: modern dive boats and equipment; great customer service; staff’s excellent knowledge of the area, professionalism and friendliness and naturally the key geographic areas our dive shops are located. We offer the best customer service in the Keys and cater to individual divers. Whoever first books the trip…calls the trip. We have currently have operations in Key Largo, Tavernier and Marathon, Florida.

Cristal Clear Charters dive fleet consists of six custom dive boats. The fleet consists of one 46’ Newton, Two 42’ Newton’s, Two 45’ Corinthian Catamarans, and a 30’ ProSport Catamaran. All dive vessels have been customized for our customer’s diving pleasures and equipped with the most current marine electronics. Amenities on board our vessels include, clean working marine heads, freshwater showers, drinking water, juice, coolers, ice, camera and mask rinse buckets, dive platforms and ladders, DAN Oxygen and DAN First Aid Kits.

Cristal Clear Charters will not be going anywhere, we will be in service for a long time to come, and we feel we have the nicest boats, best equipment, great locations and undeniably the best staff in the keys. To illustrate this we are offering a FREE DIVE TRIP to any scubaboard member that brings in this posting along with a copy of their Scubaboard profile page for verification. This is going to be valid from now until March 1, 2007 and from May 1st to June 1st, 2007. This offer is good for one dive trip per person per print out per scubaboard id. I encourage you to pass this to all your friends. All I ask is that in return the member posts their experience to the board since I am sure it will be positive.

Thanks (and please excuse the rambling) I really do love my staff.

Dawn (305) 731-3303

i can't find the price list sheets on the web. anyone have those?

i'm probably heading down to the keys soon, and might be interested in getting a package from them, in addition to the free dive :)

CBulla:
February SB Dive trip!

I'll be down the 22nd-25th...I was going to do Splashdown for 2 days...but Hmmmmm...Maybe one day in the Keys wouldn't hurt me! :D That is a super sweet deal Dawn is offering, hope we don't hurt her too bad!!

Most gracious offer. I will be sure to take you up on this and will definately do a write up concerning my experience.

CBulla:
A short term hurt will turn into long term returns. 200 hundred Boarders will turn into 1400 referrals by the rule of 7:64

Not familiar with this rule, what is it? Or where can I read about it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom