Regs - which one? Oceanic, Mares....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJdiverTony:
Chris,

So, if I were to convert my FDX10 to DIN, would I lose the DVT??? I just bought my Delta 4/FDX 10 a few weeks ago, but got it in the yoke configuration. I also want to convert it over to a 7 ft hose, but my LDS told me that Oceanic doesn't have a 7ft hose with the swivel on it. I guess I could hook it up with a regular hose, but I really like the swivel on the second stage.

Tony

If you converted now you would lose the DVT, we are working on the DVT/DIN fitting. The 7 foot hose is on order for us but until it arrives you would need to use a standard hose and also change the inlet on the Delta 4 to the same as a GT 3.

cerich:
If you converted now you would lose the DVT, we are working on the DVT/DIN fitting. The 7 foot hose is on order for us but until it arrives you would need to use a standard hose and also change the inlet on the Delta 4 to the same as a GT 3.

I guess I'll wait until the DVT DIN converter comes out... I definitely want to change over to it when it is available. How long do you think it will be until both the DVT DIN and the 7ft hose will be available to market?

Thanks for the info!
Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom