Red Jetfins on The Life Aquatic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pulp fiction was a great movie, but it wasn't even the best movie the year it came out, much less the best movie of the 90's. Best movie that year, and of the 90's was Shawshank Redemption.

The Life Aquatic was a very quirky movie, one of those if you get it, then you think its hilarious otherwise you will want to shove a hot poker thru your head than watch it. Nothing wrong with that, we have lots of hot pokers, shove all you want, we'll make more.

Pulp Fiction is a movie you need to see three or four times to appreciate (and pick up all the nuances)...

Excellent movie... Samuel Jackson can die happy after that performance...

goodeatsfan:
I know this is a pretty old show and this is probably a long shot, but, has anyone here any information on those red jetfins that Team Zissou was wearing in the Movie The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?

I've tried scouring the net, and have not found ANY reference to them. I've found the caps, t-shirts, blah blah blah... not interested. BUT the BRIGHT red JETS!!! Woooooo!!!!

Sometimes, I feel they (the Manufacturers) are just holding back on us regular folks....

I liked Pulp Fiction.I thought the Life Aquatic was bad. So bad we did not finish it. But as my opinions obviously differ in moves that say.... Walters, I'd recommend using IMDB to help judge... for example:

Pulp Fiction 8.8 starts out of 10, 184,000 and some odd votes...
Life Aquatic 7.2 out of 10, 25,000 votes so obviously at least 25,000 people thoght it was good, or at least better than average.

Rent it, it's only a buck!:D

I told blockbusters I should get a free credit after waiting for "life" to get one......

Best movie ever? "Big Jake" with the Duke, you can't go wrong.........

Internet Movie Data Base if I remember correctly. Basiclly its a site that has info on just about every movie ever made with ratings for most. Its a pretty amazing movie resource.

http://www.imdb.com/

Life Aquatic is one of the best movies I have ever seen. If you don't like it, then you were probably not a fan of Jacques Cousteau. I grew up watching Jacques and I think Life Aquatic is basically a spoof on his show. It makes me laugh to think about what those guys may have really been like. I’ll tell you what if anyone with a research vessel like the Calypso or the Bellefonte needs 2 divers and a dog, sign me up! Just make sure I get the RED JETFINS!

Try some red paint. LOL

acelockco one question.... how many legs does your dog have? they do have a limit on the Bellefonte you know

The African Queen... Charlie and Rosie... the white water, the leaches... hey, Bogie and Kate were free diving getting the propeller!

Oh, and red is one color for my X-Pert Zooms (but I have yellow, natch.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom