Red Jetfins on The Life Aquatic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe the last thirty minutes of Open Water could be salvaged as a "what could happen to you" training video in an OW class for audio & visual distress signals... Of course the qualifier of "over dramatization" would also be needed...

GRTLKSDIVER:
Maybe the last thirty minutes of Open Water could be salvaged as a "what could happen to you" training video in an OW class for audio & visual distress signals...

Surely, you jest. That was the least realistic part of the movie.

lundysd:
So anyone hijack a thread lately?

I'm still curious about the red jets -- I think these would be pretty cool to have myself...

They pop up on eBay from time to time, there are also Pink ones and Baby Blue ones. They are pricey. When the Scubapro stopped distributing in Calgary a few years ago, they were selling the Pink and the Blue Ones for $25 a pair(this info is from Charlene at Aquasport here in Clagary, she mentioned that if she had them now she could get up to $300 on eBay).

haven't seen the movie. Usually love bill murry flicks. PulpFiction is one of the best movies ever IMHO. I would love the red jets, but I feel lucky to have a pair of the baby blues that I got on ebay cheap so I am not complaining.

Chris

Did Pulp Fiction get any better past the half way point? That's as far as I could watch it.

I think Brazil rocked. Loved those "hats" the ladies wore that were really shoes. And remember the two bureaucrats who shared a desk through the wall and they kept pulling it back and forth. Laughed my *** off.

Pulp Fiction greatest film of the 90's? Close, but that title goes to Fight Club. As for Life Aquatic, I want those two hours of my life back.

FIGHT CLUB?? It's a good flick but no way better than pulp fiction, although I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best film of the 90's.

I've been scouring ebay for the longest time.... but at $300 smackers.... a little too steep for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom