Red Jetfins on The Life Aquatic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as recent 'scuba' movies go...

Life Aquatic > The Cave > Open Water

The Life Aquatic is probably too slow and subtle for mainstream audiences
The Cave needed a a few less 'leaps of fath', is was also way too predictable
Open Water just sucked, you could skip the first 20 minutes... it's a 30 minute movie tops

Walter:
.... It's hard to imagine any movie worse than Pulp Fiction.

You must have seen a different version of Pulp Fiction than I did. One of the best movies of the 90's.

:)

I agree. Pulp Fiction a bad film? Must have been an off-day when you were watching it? It's a great film, give it another look, maybe you'll change your mind.

I wouldn't do that to myself. I'd rather watch Open Water 10 times than Pulp Fiction once. Open Water was bad, Pulp Fiction was painfully bad.

Doesn't Oscar live in a trash can on Sesame Street? :D

anth:
Here's one for you... Cousteau's ship was of course the Calypso. Harry Belafonte was a calypso singer, and there we have the name for Zissou's ship, the Belafonte.

i don't like to have to work that hard to get a nugget of amusement out of a movie.. probably why i didn't like it...

So anyone hijack a thread lately?

I'm still curious about the red jets -- I think these would be pretty cool to have myself...

Back
Top Bottom