Aquatic Life of Qatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDHLEWIS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As a result of a lack of information surrounding the species of Qatar's aquatic life, my local BSAC club, Doha Sub Aqua Club decided to start s series of videos that showcase the varying species under the water of Qatar. Designed to be short and give just some basic information on what can be found in these water. No doubt UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Saudi Arabia all see similar fish as well. The first episode was released last night.

The club and I hope you enjoy the series, we will try and release an episode once every other week. Any suggestions and ideas are always welcomed, the series is aimed at the younger generations hence the one minute(ish) lengths.

Episode 3: Stellate Puffer Fish

Please keep up the good work, thank you!!

You are giving me ideas to do the same here in Libya.

Yes, please.

I'll be doing my best. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this year. The past two years the sea was rough most of the summer.

Please keep up the good work, thank you!!

You are giving me ideas to do the same here in Libya.
Trying, but a bloody cold has stopped all diving for me this week :( Hopefully get some fresh footage on Thursday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom