Recreational Pony Bottles, completely unnecessary? Why or why not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hartattack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Are you, or are you not, a PADI MSDT as your webpage and RAID profile claim?
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 3.46.14 PM.png

You tell me.

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
No, you are NOT an MSDT. That page, and your PADI PRO record, both say OWSI. Those are not the same, as you know. MSDT is a higher rating, with more privileges, and.....more status, which I suppose is why you prefer to call yourself that. You should change your website and notify RAID if you have any integrity.

Hartattack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
No, you are NOT an MSDT. That page, and your PADI PRO record, both say OWSI. Those are not the same, as you know. MSDT is a higher rating, with more privileges, and.....more status, which I suppose is why you prefer to call yourself that. You should change your website and notify RAID if you have any integrity.
GASP... You do know we have been living in a worldwide pandemic, and things like admin processing are taking exceedingly longer than expected. I paid my $99 bucks for the stupid card; I disagree that it's my fault PADI has not updated their site or my credentials. However, I took it off of my signature because it took so long. (integrity)

Nevertheless, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone on this thread. But if you want, let's meet up and dive if you're so **** hot. Let's see your skills, big guy. I'd love to see you buddha hover and fin pivot :wink:

VikingDives

Mostly Harmless
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Trolling, Ad Holmium attacks, and misrepresenting your credentials all make you look like a charlatan. One day potential students are going to google "Chris Hart Scuba" or "Chris Hart Scuba Review" and they are going to find this thread and pass on you as an instructor. I know I would.

Hartattack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Trolling, Ad Holmium attacks, and misrepresenting your credentials all make you look like a charlatan. One day potential students are going to google "Chris Hart Scuba" or "Chris Hart Scuba Review" and they are going to find this thread and pass on you as an instructor. I know I would.
BDB35E2D-808F-44B3-855D-C3141B59E737.jpeg

tursiops

ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
GASP... You do know we have been living in a worldwide pandemic, and things like admin processing are taking exceedingly longer than expected. I paid my $99 bucks for the stupid card; I disagree that it's my fault PADI has not updated their site or my credentials. However, I took it off of my signature because it took so long. (integrity)
I'm not aware of any great delays at PADI, but we'll see if your status changes. I'll check now and then and let the board know, because you are probably too busy.
Nevertheless, I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone on this thread. But if you want, let's meet up and dive if you're so **** hot. Let's see your skills, big guy. I'd love to see you buddha hover and fin pivot
Whoh, here comes the GUE arrogance again....

Hartattack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm not aware of any great delays at PADI, but we'll see if your status changes. I'll check now and then and let the board know, because you are probably too busy.

Whoh, here comes the GUE arrogance again....
No, you are clearly better than me and "know the board of PADI" (who cares). So prove it. When do you want to meet up and dive so I can learn from an absolute master? BTW, you won't even reveal your true name on here, so at least I'm man enough to show my face.

tursiops

ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
No, you are clearly better than me and "know the board of PADI" (who cares). So prove it. When do you want to meet up and dive so I can learn from an absolute master?
You misunderstand; when I said board I meant scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Top Bottom