Recommendations for divemaster course in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its the instructor that makes a great DM, if they have the potential, and I would recommend Duke in Phuket (can be found in Chalong in indepth instruction in Sea Bees hotel Palm Garden or in Sea Bees) or I would recommend Neil Bowen In Koh Samui), can get you Neils contact details if you PM me. They guys are seasoned professionals who will give you a great course and a great start to your professional diving career and I have experienced them both professionally and personally.

Seabees is a fine Dive Centre with comfortable boats, good DM'rs and Instructors. They even do courses in non-German languages!

I saw Duke last week - came to our shop picking up guests for the Nautica liveaboard. So I guess not working at SeaBees.. or doing some freelance work.. nice guy.

They even do courses in non-German languages!
You know a few years ago I booked an English guy on their liveaboard, his dates were tight and he wanted to get to Hin Daeng.. I warned him he might be the only non German speaker on the boat... when he got back, he took me aside... "Jamie, everyone else was German... but we saw Manta Rays so everything was great" :)

You know a few years ago I booked an English guy on their liveaboard, his dates were tight and he wanted to get to Hin Daeng.. I warned him he might be the only non German speaker on the boat... when he got back, he took me aside... "Jamie, everyone else was German... but we saw Manta Rays so everything was great" :)

I know at least one "non-German, very experienced diver, regular SeaBees" customer and he is always very pleased with their services. I have been at their resort in Chalong quite a few times, enjoyed their Happy Hour cocktails and seen their bungalows. It's a good outfit with friendly staff and I can see myself sometime soon doing some dives with them as well...

I hear Sea Bees also do refresher training - might need that Bowmouth, it's been a long time.

I hear Sea Bees also do refresher training - might need that Bowmouth, it's been a long time.

OUCH!!! That hurt Big Jeff!! (I guess I had it coming...)
:toiletclaw:

It's been a while but not that long!!

By the way: I have paid my dues and am legible to teach for yet another year. Let me know if you need some real training from a real Instructor!

Back
Top Bottom