Ready to get wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveBF

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Don't know about all of you but I have not been in the water since October (Beaver Lake) and I am about ready for things to warm up! I actually had a dream about diving last night. :blinking:

Cheers!
Steve

I could not stand it so I went and dove on Beaver a few weeks ago. and its about time again!

Good grief... the lake has to be in the 50's... too cold for my 3mm suit... how was the viz?

I have a buddy that dived the dam site south this last weekend.
He said they only went to about 22 ft deep because they were dialing in doubles.
The viz was 30ft + & temps are up to a balmy 47 degrees.

I have a buddy that dived the dam site south this last weekend.
He said they only went to about 22 ft deep because they were dialing in doubles.
The viz was 30ft + & temps are up to a balmy 47 degrees.

so they have the gates open at the dam parks? Thats the area that I like to walk in at but the last few times I went down their all of the gates were locked down.

Good grief... the lake has to be in the 50's... too cold for my 3mm suit... how was the viz?

7mm my fine feathered friend! :D

I was there on Saturday Feb 26th & the gates were all locked.
I guess they opened them or maybe they sneaked their way in?
I will have to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom