Ready to get wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is an inexpensive option... though 47 degrees sounds really really cold to me... may have to give it a try anyway though... I'd like to get to the North Dam Site before the algea blooms

My buddy said drive across the dam up the hill and turn right into the south dam boat dock area. All the day use areas are closed.

dwellerbottom thanks for the low down I may run down their and take a look see!

No problem, I am going to be diving Beaver the weekend of April 15th, 16th, & 17th.
Got a boat rented for Saturday the 16th & will be shore diving Friday & Sunday.
Let me know if anyone wants to get together that weekend. We may even still have room on the boat on Saturday for a few divers, I have ten people that are supposed to meet me Saturday for boat dives so far, & some more maybes??? The boat holds 24 people.

Hey Dweller,
If your serious about the offer... I'm always up for making new diver friends and I'd love to meet you guys for some boat diving on Beaver. If you have room on the boat let me know where you all are meeting up (Praire Creek maybe?).

Cheers!
Steve

We are meeting at the Lost Bridge Marina Saturday April 16th around 8:00-8:30am.
We have rented the 42ft pontoon from them & have it from 9:00am-5:00pm that day.
The boat cost about $322.00 plus whatever it costs to refill with gas.
We are dividing the cost between the number of divers we have on the boat.

We are meeting at the Lost Bridge Marina Saturday April 16th around 8:00-8:30am.
We have rented the 42ft pontoon from them & have it from 9:00am-5:00pm that day.
The boat cost about $322.00 plus whatever it costs to refill with gas.
We are dividing the cost between the number of divers we have on the boat.

Sounds good to me if your sure you don't mind.

Cheers!
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom