Read Me: Crazy Sherm Scuba Class Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Mrs. is bound to realize that when that UPS truck pulls up today that her hubby added another expensive toy to his collection. I am stubborn, which means I won't return it..which means she will want to get a $2200 Wal Mart gift card or an expensive trip to FIJI or something exotic....which means I must make money...outside of my real job (as apparently that is spoken for for our retirement accounts, daughter's braces fund etc)...

So from now until the end of December (when the Mrs. is bound to be over the new $2200 toy..erm..investment) I am offering the following.

BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE (If 2 people sign up the second gets 1/2 off):
Applies to these courses:
  • BASIC RECREATIONAL CLUSTER (BEGINNER/OPEN WATER DIVER)
  • ADVANCED RECREATIONAL CLUSTER (ADVANCED & NITROX)
  • RESCUE DIVER
  • INTRO TO TECH
  • TECHNICAL WRECK PENETRATION DIVER

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (One person pays full tuition price, second pays no tuition):

Applies to these courses:
  • TECHNICAL DIVER
  • TRIMIX DIVER
  • MIXED GAS BLENDER & Oxygen Service Technician
  • DIVEMASTER ($500 regular)

Check out HAWAII TECHNICAL SCUBA DIVING INSTRUCTION, HAWAII TECH DIVING, OAHU, HONOLULU for class descriptions.

Offer is valid only until December 31st 2007, you must sign up by December 31st 2007 w/full payment made in order to receive this offer. May I ask for your prayers for when that UPS truck pulls up this evening...I will need them :)

Your gain, my loss.

Mahalo!

Sherman

bump

$2200? You got the scooter, not enough for a rebreather, new video camera?

hdr-sr7 + housing.

Rebreather is next. I am so torn at the moment...

TTT

So what else do I have time for????? Anyone want to suck some helium with me....

what a great deal...

you are like the woman who can't stop sneaking out to buy shoes and then hides them from her husband.

Don't end up on Doctor Phil, now, it won't be pretty.:D

I want to do my rescue diver... Anyone want to double up when I get back?

Quick update...

Trimix Diver is now what I call Technical Diver Level II, which includes NAUI Trimix I and NAUI Trimix II (equivilant to TDI Trimix & Advanced Trimix). Same deal buy one get one free till new years. New price for said class on my website.

Tom: adopted? Huh?...please remove my stupid-blinders I don't get it :)

Sherm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom