Re-Stow lift bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
This is the DIR forum . . . You don't put anything on your left hip, because that's where you are going to carry stages and deco bottles.

Actually, the left hip and butt d-ring are the place to put pretty much anything that can't go in your pocket...because we don't have a right d-ring due to potential interference with the long hose.

Yes, your SPG is there, and your reel sometimes . . . But I was thinking about installing something the size and shape of a light canister as a permanent item. My bad.

TSandM:
But I was thinking about installing something the size and shape of a light canister as a permanent item. My bad.
Like an Argon bottle?

An argon bottle is not on your waist belt.

Why is it difficult to use your pocket?

Stephen Ash:
Why is it difficult to use your pocket?
Some liftbags/smb's don't fit that nicely in pockets. (not all pockets are created equal either)

JeffG:
not all pockets are created equal either)
Recommendation for good pockets? I'm looking at these...seen them installed and they look good. Just never used any (at all) so I don't have any basis for comparison.

Isn't this JJ? (from CaymanQuest 2006) Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me if it isn't him...

DSC_0221.jpg

SparticleBrane:
Isn't this JJ? (from CaymanQuest 2006) Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me if it isn't him...
I'm sure that just floating in the water behind him causing some optical illusion... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom