Re-Stow lift bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy:
George says yes. I tried it for a year and I think it sucks. It gets in the way of the hip d-ring and clanks on deco bottles.
...and I thinking about the additonal length of the hose, too.

I was going by the setup shown in Mackay's book. It's the way all the DIR people I've dived with in Seattle do their argon bottles.

Soggy:
George says yes. I tried it for a year and I think it sucks. It gets in the way of the hip d-ring and clanks on deco bottles.
Then you were doing it wrong. :wink: LOL

Actually, for whatever reason, none of those things happened to me. (But I don't do it like GI3)

Rick Inman:
...and I thinking about the additonal length of the hose, too.
???? My drysuit hose using that method is quite short.

TSandM:
I was going by the setup shown in Mackay's book. It's the way all the DIR people I've dived with in Seattle do their argon bottles.
AGism's :wink:

JeffG:
???? My drysuit hose using that method is quite short.
The valve in the pictures in the link is at least 6" below where my valve sits by mounting it on the backplate. Don't know 'cause I haven't done it, which is why I'm asking, but doesn't that require a longer hose running to the inflater?

Rick Inman:
The valve in the pictures in the link is at least 6" below where my valve sits by mounting it on the backplate. Don't know 'cause I haven't done it, which is why I'm asking, but doesn't that require a longer hose running to the inflater?
Mine isn't as low as GI's, but its a shorter hose than a standard Drysuit hose. (But I'm not at home to measure it).

JeffG:
Mine isn't as low as GI's, but its a shorter hose than a standard Drysuit hose. (But I'm not at home to measure it).

No trouble getting to the butt dump?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom