Rain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You arrive on the 11th?
If the DM or boat captain tell you the weather is going to turn nasty, then it's time to worry, and start thinking about moving to plan B. If the weatherman is forecasting rain 8 days from now, don't sweat it!

Last edited:
How was your diving? Rain was spotty today at secrets now day off diving but got hooked up for bull shark dive Friday in playa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It poured for 10 minutes this afternoon. A little this morning in town. Didn't impact diving at all. We dove Gardens and Shallows with Skittles this morning. Great dives.

It poured for 10 minutes this afternoon. A little this morning in town. Didn't impact diving at all. We dove Gardens and Shallows with Skittles this morning. Great dives.

We must have napped through the rain today... Poured yesterday but beautiful today.
Really loved the diving, palancar gardens especially! Two nurse sharks was enough shark for me :) Kevin missed the ray at Columbia shallows :(

Palancar Gardens and Columbia Shallows is the perfect day! Jealous! 7 days, if the major winter storm "late next week" doesn't foil me....

We dived Coz the other day and it was raining/overcast during our time on the water. The dives were excellent (Santa Rosa Wall/Yucab) but the surface intervals were freezing. Getting back in the water was like jumping in a bath! :) Something to consider.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom