R.I. Couple Finds Rare Pearl in Clam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, Gidds, did you hear about the guy who almost hit a pile of quahog shells on a motorcycle?

how the pile of quahog shells got on a motorcycle, i'll never know...

see andy be carefull. see hoe fast she can turn on ya.....

With all the irritance I have to endure you'd think you guys were trying to get me to produce a gigantic pearl! News flash: I am not an oyster, they're just part of my day job. That is all I have to say.

I did drive a jeep, I currently drive a Ford PU. I do eat the spider crabs, and would be happy to try a pearl lobster. And I think Gidds would find me safe enough.

Gidds:
I think I ought to genetically engineer a lobster that grows pearls, what do you guys think?
One of my pals was trying to graft tissue from saltwater pearl oysters into those of Texas freshwater pearl oysters, but I don't know how far along he got. That would have been weird.

Gidds:
With all the irritance

say... is "irritance" some kind of yankee word i don't know about?
it ain't in my (Florida) dictionary

Gidds:
I have to endure you'd think you guys were trying to get me to produce a gigantic pearl!

TMI, dude!!! TMI!!!

:wink:

Diesel298:
Gidds isnt a dude

ya think? :wink:

i call my women friends "dude" too... no one has objected yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom