R.I. Couple Finds Rare Pearl in Clam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where's the clam rake?

RIOceanographer:
Wait?!?!?! Diesel defending Gidds?!!?!? Gidds teaming up with Diesel?!!??!?! Cat's and dogs living together?!?!?!?!

What is going on here?!?!!? :06:

i know huh.....
that cuz we all have to stick together when it comes to defending our turff

Yeah I recall my original suggestion was that we run the disruptive flatlander from our midst with a clam rake. He made FUN of our CLAMS! Where are the rest of you? Washing your skirts and setting your hair?
:sofa:

Gidds:
He made FUN of our CLAMS! Where are the rest of you? Washing your skirts and setting your hair?
:sofa:

Don't look at me for help.... I already know I don't fit your xenophobic definition of "pure new englander". :D

Gidds:
When a Yankee says "Southerner" it means anybody south of the CT border.
Ha, I culturally lump Maryland and Virginia with New England. That Mason-Dixon Line is so last millenium.

Ok you :geek:s are just blasphemers :mad:

No, my jeep was an 87 Wrangler. (I'm from Dallas, originally.) I thought I mentioned abs earlier?

One of my profs, a CA native, goes on and on about abalone. My favorite moment, so far, from the Cousteau DVDs is this sea otter that swims down to an abalone diver, grabs the guys mask with both paws, gets in his face, then steals an abalone and takes off. I have a large pretty red abalone that is currently being used as a vessel to contain my earrings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom