R.I. Couple Finds Rare Pearl in Clam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
Where are the rest of you? Washing your skirts and setting your hair?
:sofa:

do you have a spycam on my house???

:wink:

PhotoTJ:
No, my jeep was an 87 Wrangler. (I'm from Dallas, originally.) I thought I mentioned abs earlier?
o ok..

fyi
TJ is the designation by chrysler for the 96+ wranglers

H2Andy:
do you have a spycam on my house???

Apparently you don't lurk in here enough. I was making a dig at the big burly men from CT/MA otherwise I would have felt no need for the sofa icon. I'm getting tired of your twitchy brow icon. You do realize that ticks like that are caused by lack of sleep, stress, or certain neurological disorders? You might want to see somebody about that...

Gidds:
I'm getting tired of your twitchy brow icon.

well, since you've chosen to ridicule me for my icon disability, i can only
hope that you sleep peacefully tonight while i cry myself asleep.

you've done trauma here that will take years of therapy to undo

Gidds:
So sue me :devil:

i can't afford myself!

:bawling:

I have enough lawyer, Southerner, and flatlander digs to do this for days...unfortunately I am going to bed soon so you will all just have to be disappointed. Why are you harassing me anyway? You live where it's WARM so WHY aren't you DIVING? Ok yes it is evening but you should have been working all day then gone diving and should be too tired to harass me. :shakehead

Gidds:
He made FUN of our CLAMS! Where are the rest of you? Washing your skirts and setting your hair?
:sofa:

Rinsing off dive gear and hanging my wet suits to dry.....:D

Better get an ice mask! Gettin' chilly!! hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom