Questions on ScubaPro Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After weeks of looking online and talking to people about getting a pair of jets, I tried on a pair of size large fins and they were tiny! I tried on XL and they flopped around on my feet, I was told this is normal, the size difference between large and XL is ridiculous. I'm a us 8 shoe. So I can't get a pair that fits....... Guess ill look at the f1.

Yup the sizing is very odd, I think the holis or the slipstreams would fit better.

Well I finally managed to lug the fins + spring straps to the local pool. The feeling of the spring straps was a little weird at first because they are "stetchy". It felt like the fins were barely on, but in reality they were VERY secure, just a lot less pressure on my foot. I had great power in my kick and it looks like I made the right size choice. I am also in the process of picking up a set of spring fins for my gf who has Mares Avanti Quattros. She has been complaining about the "buckle" system every time she has to remove them underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom